Want to step up your sewing skills and make an on trend dungaree dress?
This is the perfect class to learn some basic dressmaking skills. The pattern has two options for fastening: either buckles, or buttonholes and buttons. You can choose to make the short or midi version, which also features a centre split.
- You’ll learn how to measure yourself and choose the right pattern size
- Discover how to lay out a pattern and transfer all the pattern markings
- You’ll be provided with the list of supplies you’ll need on your booking confirmation email.
- Discover how to finish off an edge with a simple facing.
- Get to grips with decorative top-stitching.
- Use no sew fastenings i.e. the buckle.
- You’ll also learn some tips for perfect pocket pressing, and sewing buttonholes if you chose that option.
Class fee includes your own copy of the Tilly and the Buttons pattern, buckles and interfacing.
Cleo is the perfect dress to wear between seasons with tights, polo neck and a cardigan, PLUS it will become your summer staple with bare legs and a t shirt.
I had a very enjoyable and satisfying day. I am so pleased with myself and you are such a good teacher. I have already bought material to make another dress (washed it last night) Can't wait to do my next course.