If you’re baffled by the sewing machine, then this course is for you.
NEW FOR 2017!– Bonus online video lesson access after the course!
- Begin to use a sewing machine! Wind on a bobbin, thread the machine and learn to start sewing forward in straight lines, wavy lines and turn corners
- Sew simple seams
- Learn about simple seam finishes
- Learn how to lay out a simple pattern, pin and cut it out from a selection of our fabrics
- Put together a simple cushion, take away your finished project and the pattern so you can make again at home!
- Special bonuses: All students receive an exclusive link to access free video lessons after their class, along with downloadable instructions, multi-sized cushion pattern and worksheets.
Time: Held on Saturday & Sundays 10.30am-1.30pm or 2-6 pm and selected weeknight evenings. 18.30-21.30 pm
Materials required: All tools and materials included – just bring yourself!
Refreshments: Unlimited tea & coffee are included.
PS- If you can’t make the London class, you can always take it as an online course!
Want to get a flavour of this class? Watch the video below!
“The half day session I attended was really inspiring – I was shown all about setting up the machine and simple stitches etc. Then I made a cushion. It was a lovely morning.”