Want to start dressmaking, but have a specific project in mind that doesn’t fit into any of the group classes?
- Want to sew in a group with other like minded individuals, and make some sewing friends?
- Short on space to sew at home or lacking the motivation to get going?
- Enjoy coming together with others to learn something new?
If Freestyle is your style,Then this is the class for you!. Book a course of 3 or 6 sessions to get the best value. You can also book single sessions as a top up, or as a taster session.
Class numbers are never more than 5 per session, so you’ll get lots of attention from an experienced dressmaking tutor!
- Select one of the 3 options below, and make payment
- Return to this page and use the scheduling calendar below to select the dates you want to come along. You can choose multiple dates by selecting “recurring” as you proceed through the prompts.
Time: Wednesday evenings 7 pm-9.30 and once monthly at the weekend (see availability calendar below)
Materials required: All tools and equipment included – just bring yourself and your project!
Refreshments: Unlimited tea and coffee will be available throughout your session.
BOOKING IS REQUIRED AS SPACE IS LIMITEDWe reserve the right to cancel if there are less than 2 students booked.
For details of our terms and conditions policy click here
Just finished a lovely session at The Thrifty Stitcher. Just take along whatever project you’re working on and spend a few hours getting expert tuition and help.