If want to learn how to make your own clothes, this simple sleeveless top is the perfect class for you.
- Learn how to measure yourself and choose the correct pattern size
- Adapt the pattern to suit your measurements
- Get to grips with laying out pattern pieces onto fabric
- Learn how to sew in side bust darts
- Discover how to sew an easy all in one neck and armhole facing
- Finish of your top with a classic narrow hem. The top has options for a high low hem, or a straight hemline
NB- The pattern is sized between bust sizes 32.5″ to 45.5 “. Please let us know if you fall outside of this range as we will need to grade the pattern.
Time: 10.30 am – 2 pm Sundays, 6.30- 10 pm on a weeknight. Arrive early for a cuppa, as session starts promptly
Materials required: All tools and pattern are included – just bring 1.6m of fabric suitable for a summer top!
Refreshments: Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits provided. Bring a sandwich along to Sunday session
I was pleased with my class.....you've made me a bit sewing crazy now!