Booking terms and conditions
- All bookings / reservations must be paid in advance. If you are unhappy using Paypal, please contact us for an alternative payment option
- Due to the limited spaces at all of our classes, all fees are non refundable, and are valid only for the date you have booked. Please double check your diary carefully before booking.
- We understand that sometimes things crop up, and we will try to be as flexible as we can in rescheduling your booking to another date providing there is availability and that no less than 7 days notice is given.
- If you are unable to attend a class we are happy for you to send a friend in your place, just let us know their name.
- Bookings for private parties require payment of non refundable deposit. The balancing payment must be made 3 days before the event
- Very occasionally, we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. We will always try to give 48 hours notice in this event, and you will be offered an alternative date, or a credit for the same amount of money (valid for 1 year) or a full refund. We will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information we collect is done so in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- We have placed links to other websites we think you may want to visit. We have no control over the content of these website. Please contact us if you would like to link to our website or would like to request a link to your website.