I am a total sewing gadget fiend!
It was hard to think of my fav 5 tools but here they are
- A bias binder maker- awesome little gadget, use up scrap fabrics to make matching bias binding, available readily i like to use this company Jaycotts
- A sleeve board- essential for alterations and making sleeves and trousers. Check out these on Amazon
- A double ended tracing wheel- Great for adding seam allownace after you’ve traced an original garment or altered a sewing pattern- available at Jaycotts or sew essential
- A bobbin holder with a foam insert- toatlly cool bit of kit. Stops bobbins from falling out. Available her at RU Craft
- A tailors ham- can’t do without mine for pressing darts, princess seams and all sorts of curved stuff- readily available at all the sewing sites above
Happy stitching, CL :)