This is such a fun project. Why have boring generic crackers when you can rustle up your own. Crackers are really a blank canvas to express your own creativity.
There’s a couple of ways to go with this project:-
- Get a kit. You’ll need to do this pretty quickly!! Try this company
- Break open some odd crackers from last year to use the snaps and party hats, and then use this Tutorial
Supplies that can be used:-
- ribbon scraps
- tissue paper
- rubber stamps and ink pads
- small toys
- feathers and embellishments
- wrapping paper
- broken jewllry and sparkly bits and bobs
Basically any stuff you like that is in the house!