It’s the day before Christmas, and to make tomorrow less stressful, why not dress the dinner table today? You don’t need lots of supplies, you’ve probably already got everything you’ll need in your stash. Here are my top 5 ideas for handmade table decoration
- A folded cutlery holder. This japanese folded cloth looks lovely, and you can reuse the cloth afterwards. Click here to learn how to make one
- Quick napkin rings. Grab some offcuts of wrapping paper, and scraps of ribbon or ric rac and rustle up these easy peasy napkin rings
- Citrus fruit centrepiece. Grab a bowl, some citrus fruit and some of the odd Christmas tree baubles that didn’t make it to the tree this year, mix together with a sprig of pine or holly and you’ll have a lovely centrepiece for your table.
- Create a ribbon bowed place- setting. take a big piece of ribbon and tie around the plates. Easy!
- Scatter some felt decorations. Grab some Christmas themed felt decorations(or make) and scatter around the table