Does this sound like you? Then my Sewing Surgery sessions are perfectly crafted just for you.
- You’re looking for expert help fitting a current project.
- You have a specific project or WIP on the go, but need some help with a new technique.
- You’d like to sew in a group with other like minded individuals, and make some sewing friends.
- Are you short on space to sew at home or lacking the motivation to get going at the end of a long day?
- You have a pile of UFO’s you’d like to work through and finally get them finished
If Freestyle sewing is your style, then this is the class for you!
Class numbers are never more than 7 per session, so you’ll get lots of attention from an experienced dressmaking tutor with 30 years as a professional maker.
Choose a session date directly via the calendar below and follow the prompts to book via Accuity scheduling, my booking system
NB- bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a forfeit of 100% of paid fee
Time: twice monthly on Tuesday evenings 7 pm-9.30 and at fashion antidote Unit F Henage street near brick lane London (see availability calendar below)
What’s included: Sewing machines and essential tools( although I suggest for covid safety bringing your own kit)
What’s NOT included:– Fabric , thread and haby required for your project.
NB-You will need to be able to thread up and use an overlocker if you don’t want to use the pre-threaded black and white ones. The use of the overlockers is reliant on you being able to use them already.
Refreshments: Unlimited tea and coffee will be available throughout your session.
BOOKING IS REQUIRED AS SPACE IS LIMITED I reserve the right to cancel if there are less than 2 students booked.
For details of our terms and conditions policy click here
Just finished a lovely session at The Thrifty Stitcher. Just take along whatever project you’re working on and spend a few hours getting expert tuition and help.