If you can already hand sew but are scared of the sewing machine then this course is for you.
FREE BONUSES!– Online video lesson access after the course!
- Begin to use a sewing machine- Master bobbin winding, threading up the machine, sewing forward in straight or curvy lines, and how to turn corners.
- Sew simple seams:- The basic building block of all sewing projects
- Discover how to stop your sewing from unravelling in the wash with simple seam neatening
- Mark up your choice of fabric from our selection & cut it out using a simple pattern.
- Make up and finish your tote bag with a co-ordinating pocket detail
Time: Held on Saturday/Sunday afternoons and selected evenings. See ticket booking box below for dates
Materials required: All tools and materials included – just bring yourself!
Refreshments: Unlimited tea & coffee and snacks are included, along with an awesome playlist of fine tunes!
“The course is well structured and fun. The teachers are extremely friendly, very helpful and take their time to explain everything in detail.”